Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer

[[Below is a short prayer I wrote, that I just felt like I needed to write somewhere. Don't feel obligated to read it, its really for my sake anyway :)]]


Father, there are so many things I don't understand. I'm so confused about why things are how they are. I know that there is coming a day when all things will be revealed to us children of men, and I eagerly await that day. All I know is I need you. I have been running away from you, but I know that anywhere else I may run, nothing can satisfy me as you can, God. You give me more life, love, and hope than I could possibly fathom. Thank you for building this earth so elegant in its simplicity and so sublime in its complexity, where I may grow and learn, as your son. Help me that I may have the clarity to help anyone I meet. Thank you for all of the blessings you have given me, and all the hardships you have given to me to overcome. To you be the kingdom, the power, and glory forever and ever.I love you, God.

~Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment